Monday, January 23, 2006

New Experiences


My Son, Tom, is a HUGE Calvin and Hobbes fan. Often on his website, he relays his feelings through the famed comic strips. His recent posting said everything I'm feeling about my temporary assignment -- that new experiences are rarely the ones you choose!!!

Things are going relatively well, and I'd like to think that I've made some progress and made a difference. It's a high visibility office with much to do. There are days that I wonder -- why me? I particularly like the comic strip's take -- grow, learn, new horizons, solutions, etc........

I'm glad I've had the opportunity to work on the Theater Property Book Team -- it definitely is everything Calvin and Hobbes say it is. Two weeks down and three to go.

P. S. Thanks, Tom, for sharing Calvin with your Mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home