Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday, 20 August

Today is my husband's birthday. The first of many special occasions that I'll miss. I'm thankful Laura and Becky will be able to help him celebrate!

I started working today -- actually, showed up at the office. We'll work closely with our counterparts for two weeks and then they'll be able to redeploy back to the U. S. They are most excited we're here, as we are their ticket home!

It's still hot. I highly recommend UnderArmor. It's a brand name of underwear that absorbs moisture rapidly, in an effort to help keep the body cooler!!!! I'm typically not one to endorse clothing, but this stuff really works.

Sorry for the short post -- Til later ~~ Candy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Candy,

Ed was just here at the design center squaring away the selections. He told us about your site. This is very neat. I will be sending new photos of the new tile. I hope all is well. I loved reading about your adventure. Please come see us when you get back. Sincerely Jennifer Ivy

4:17 PM, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home